Integral to any construction job, beam clamps , hand push trolleys and geared trolleys allow for simple and safe lifting, moving heavy loads and materials. Hoist and Winch Limited stock a vast range of each component, suitable for a range of applications.
Our ALLMAN INDUSTRY beam clamps are designed to provide a quick and versatile rigging point for all types of equipment. Suitable for a range of environments and available for capacities from 0.5t to 20t load capacity .
Our selection of manual hand pushed trolleys and geared trolleys have been chosen for their excellent features and reliability, and our electric powered travel trolley is specially recommended for loads over 2000kg load capacity , for transporting over long distances and for frequent use.
ALLMAN INDUSTRY beam clamp provides a simple, safe and portable way to suspend your hoist from an overhead beam , it’s very easy to operate and most economical . Beam clamps have bellow features :
• Capacity from 1ton to 10 ton .
• Designed to fit flanges of most I-Beams and wide flange beams , special requirement about flange beam width is acceptable .
• Can be used with manual chain hoist / lever hoist or electric hoists.
• Load pin incorporated for load suspension with reduced headroom most structural beams
• Shackle can be incorporated for load suspension if required .
Simple, rugged, built for trouble-free service and ease of operation across a wide range of beam applications.
ALLMAN INDUSTRY Plain Push Beam Trolley and Hand Chain Geared Trolley , simple, rugged, built for trouble-free service and ease of operation across a wide range of beam applications.
• Capacities - 1ton to 10 ton . In plain and geared models.
• Rugged - Designed to provide superior performance and long, efficient service.
• Universal Hanging Clevis - Accepts most hook mounted hoists.
• Bearings - Lifetime lubricated
• Plain push or hand geared beam trolley
• Wrap-Around Side Plates - Lugs provide additional safety
• Dual Tread Wheels - Will fit either tapered or flat beam flange